March 26, 2013

Floral dress in the windy city

Dress- Primark/ Shoes- Kohl's/ Bag- Forever21/ Cardigan- Primark/ 

Spring break has been amazing for me! Chicago really is one of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen. I finally found my prom dress and everything else I need for prom (prom pictures soon)! The floral dress I'm wearing is one of my favorites. I got it 2 years ago at Primark in Ireland. One of my closest friends is getting married next year in Ireland and I just can't wait! I'm so excited! 

My life as an foreign exchange student has been pretty great and I only have 75 days left in the states. Before I go home I will meet my mom in NYC! It's always been a dream for me to go to NYC and the fact that this dream is coming true is just awesome and makes me the happiest girl in this world (or at least in Texas ;) .

I really am excited to go back home and I can't wait to see my friends and family again! I've been getting a lot of messages recently asking questions about being a foreign exchange student so if you guys are interested in this topic just leave me some questions in the comments below and I will answer them.



2 comments:

Maren Haase said...

Süßes Outfit! Ich mag die Tasche :)

Caily said...

genieß die noch deine 75 tage in texas ! und viel spaß in new york !