June 29, 2013

Black and White in NYC

Shirt- Manteau/ Pants- American Eagle Outfitters/ Shoes- Target/ Bag- Forever 21/ Necklace- Forever 21/ 

Ever since I got this new Manteau blouse from TJ Maxx I can't take it off! If I could I would really wear it 24/7! No kidding! It's just perfect for me! My fitness plan starts this friday and I'm more that determined to get in shape and loose those extra pounds I gained in the states. I'm thinking of doing youtube videos again and I want to do my first video about my excahnge year and all that so if guys have any questions about that I would appreciate it that you right them in the comments below! Additionally to that I want you to tell me some ideas for more videos! NYC haul? How about that? Thanks in advanced for that! Pictures of New York City will come in the next post.. they're pretty awesome not to brag haha!

'see' you guys soon!
Paula

3 comments:

Tabet said...

Hey,
great pictures and a sweet outfit :)
Love it!
Kisses
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Nini said...

I love, love, love this look! xoxo Nini

Nini said...

and I love TJ Maxx <3