July 23, 2013

1 month back home resume


Exactly one month ago I came back home. It’s been so weird being around all the people I know again. Everything turned out so different than I thought it was gonna be. Apparently everyone knows that you change in a year but now I had to realize that not only I changed during my stay in Texas. I guess people moved on and now it’s time for me to move on. On top of all that unfortunate stuff that has happened in the last 4 weeks my nana had a stroke on Friday and is probably not gonna recover. It’s been one of the hardest times in my life so far and I’m more than hoping that the future is gonna be better! I try to see the best in everything but it’s not that easy. I became a lot closer with my family since I’m back and they’ve been here for me through my troubles. I don’t take it for granted and I’m so thankful! I’m sure life has so many amazing things for me to offer and I’m so excited for all of them to come! Every cloud has a silver lining! You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one. Good night everyone!

No comments: