July 26, 2013

A true love story

Sweater- American Apparel/ Jeans- American Eagle/ Shoes- Forever 21/ Bag- MK/ Belt- Primark/ Necklace- Dogeared/


I was wanting a really comfy and yet elegant look with a little twist so I chose my American Apparel sweater. So there’s a special story to this sweater. I saw it on blogs so many times and I fell in love with it the first time I saw it so I went to American Apparel which is unfortunately an hour away and tried it on. And boom there it was that special moment I had when I tried it on and I knew I couldn’t resist! Have y’all ever had that boom moment? Well, I looked at the price tag and started choking. 90 freaking Euros for a sweater?! So I walked out of the store thinking I would get over it. Well I guess what?! Didn’t happen…. months later when I saw pictures of it again and I was still craving it I bought it! Ever since we’ve been very happy and we will live happily ever after!

5 comments:

TINA said...

You're just so cute.
Perfect look. Can't wait to meet you.

Love

Lara said...

Ich liebe deine Outfits! :)
Und ahhh du bist immer so schön braun, wie machst du das bloß? :D

Anissa Marie B ♥ said...

Looks gorgeous! And cute story :D x

Von Streblinka said...

such a great look! cute and edgy, love it :)

www.monthlybankruptcy.blogspot.de

Iva said...

What a nice jumper ! Really cute !


Xx

Iva

http://beblondedontbestupid.blogspot.de/