July 3, 2013

Current Obsession: Rebecca Minkoff Mini Bags

I think everyone has seen this bag before. It's the new most hyped bag in the blogger world. And I just thought that you guys would die to hear my opinion about it right?!

 It's simple yet very elegant and the perfect little bag for a party or just to go shopping with because everything fits in it. And the best thing: the colors! For real guys they have millions of different colors, fabrics and patterns. I really wish I had one but the price is just a little (no lie it's insane) high for a student! The smallest ones start with 200€. I found a cheaper alternative on justfab.com ! Obviously it's not the same but it's only a fraction of the original price and it's okay for now until I can either afford the real one or my birthday comes around( am I the only one that is excited for their birthday all year around?!). I was tempted to buy it when I was at Henri Bendel( yeeeesss girls the place from Gossip Girl) in NYC and they had tones of colors and I just fell in love with it but my wallet was more than empty after I got   myself my dream bag at Michael Kors but more about that in an upcoming post... 

What do you guys think about designer bags in general? Is it something you guys invest your money in?  

xoxo
Paula

No comments: