July 7, 2013

Tie die and no regrets

Dress- Sisley/ Bag- Forever 21/ Shoes- H&M/ Necklace- Dogeared/ Rings- Kohl's/ Shades- Versace/


I never thought that I would actually say this but the summer finally came to Germany and it really feels like summer now! Finally I can wear all my beloved summer dresses that are by far my favorite part of my closet! I guess you guys know that I’m a huge fan of gold jewelry and in my opinion it looks so much better to have all details in an outfit the same metallic color and not to mix gold, silver or rose gold. So I was super happy to finally find the perfect black purse with golden details at forever 21 and I’m truly in love with it!

Life has been going kinda strange recently. I was looking forward to come back home (and don’t get me wrong I love being back even though I miss Texas a lot) but things have turned out really weird. People I used to be more than close with have been acting really different and I just really miss the way my life was before my exchange year. But no regrets! Going away was the best thing I’ve done in my life so far and I can’t wait to go back ‘home’ to Texas! Ain’t nobody get time to be upset! I know that the future is so bright that I gotta wear shades!

I hope y’all are having a great summer so far!
xoxo Paula