July 22, 2013

Vera Wang at the Bavarian Lakes



Dress- Oasap/ Blouse- Vera Wang/ Shoes- Forever 21/ Nacklace- Forever 21/ Belt- Primark/ Bag- Michael Kors/

I guess Vera Wang has never been to the German countryside, so I took her(more her shirt than Vera herself) there the other day. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it as much as I did even though I nearly died when I was walking on the peer with my heels on and the whole thing was dangling like crazy! But I guess I was pretty good at hiding that extremely scared face on the pictures right?! 

I just came back from my vacation and honestly I wish I could have stayed! I had such a great time and the weather was so awesome and you can't believe how beautiful Bavaria is! There's some great shopping going on in Munich and I got some new stuff that I'm super excited to share with you guys! Stay tuned for some pictures from my vacation and probably the last post about my exchange year!

2 comments:

rachellena said...

oh, I looooooove your style!!!

Nini said...

wonderful look! love it how you write ;) my blog presentation's already online! xoxo Nini